About Lumenaus Solar & Our Values
Lumenaus Solar & Battery Systems has been specializing in Premium Quality Commercial & Residential Solar PV Systems since 2015. Many of our clients include Engineering firms, Retirement Villages, Commercial Builders, Dairy Farmers, Primary Producers and general factory-based businesses.
We take great pride in delivering high quality solar pv projects for our Commercial clients, and we approach our residential clients in the same way – High Quality Equipment & installation at a fair and reasonable price to ensure your system provides you with a firm and reliable return on your investment.
Lumenaus Solar & Battery Systems is an Accredited Clean Energy Council CEC Retailer, servicing Metro Melbourne, Mornington, Geelong, Ballarat and Bendigo.
Lumenaus Home Solar Installation
LG Dealer Selection Video
Director & Founder
Our Director & founder, Michael Califano, is a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accredited Solar Designer. Michael is also a fully qualified and Accredited Finance Professional with a strong focus on providing our clients with a well-designed, high quality solar power system and smart financing solutions through our Cleantech Financial business.
Michael Califano has a strong focus & expertise in Commercial Solar Power & Battery Storage Systems both sales & technical, including CEC Certified Solar Design & Financial Modelling.
Michael Califano is also an Accredited Finance Professional specializing in Home Mortgage Refinancing & Solar Asset Financing Solutions. Michael holds a Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking Management and is a full Member of the MFAA & AFCA.
Michael’s favourite quote embodies the reason why Lumenaus Solar only installs LG Solar Panels, with industry-leading warranties & backed by one of Australia’s largest consumer electronics brands – LG Electronics Australia.
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
Some of Our Endorsements & Testimonials
Endorsement by LG Electronics Australia:
“LG Solar has been working with you for some time and has observed your excellent work ethic & focus on quality. We are delighted to appoint Lumenaus Solar & Battery Systems to the category of LG Authorised Solar Commercial Partner.
Markus Lambert, General Manager– LG Energy Solutions & Solar
“We were most impressed with Michael’s problem solving skills, particularly with his idea to design & fabricate a custom solar carport which would allow for the extra solar panels we needed, in addition to providing shelter to our client’s vehicles whilst awaiting service in our sloping waiting bay”
Ryan Tabone, Managing Director Eastland Body Repairs– 73kW LG NeON2 & SolarEdge Optimisers
“Michael’s attention to detail and commitment to deliver on project outcomes is outstanding. In my experience he personally oversaw the project delivery, ensuring it met both my high expectations and exceeded the electricity savings forecasted.”
Samuel White, GM Brad Perryman Group– 73kW LG NeON2 & SolarEdge Optimisers
“HM.Clause Pacific decided to engage Michael from Lumenaus Solar & Battery Systems to install a 100kW Solar Power System in March 2019. We found that Michael stood out from the other companies, he was very knowledgeable, experienced and passionate about his work
Abdullah Allabadi, Finance & Administration Manager HM.Clause Pacific– 100kW LG NeON2 with Fronius
“We were pleased with the level of personalized service provided to us by Michael, in terms of arranging the appropriate finance facility and electrical compliance work, as well as his continued follow up with us to ensure we were satisfied with the results & energy savings produced by our system.”
Sal Sansonetti, Owner Nezkot Engineering– 100kW Solar PV with Fronius
“A significant element to Michael’s successful tender was in the value for money the school received, quality of equipment he offered and the professional and diligent manner in which he replied to emails or calls pertaining to the Solar for Schools Program.”
Brendan Kenna– Principal Wunghnu Primary School
5% Price Guarantee
Find a lower advertised price for an identical branded PV or Battery System? We’ll beat that price by 5% even up to 30 days after you purchase from us, so you can buy from Lumenaus Solar with confidence and enjoy genuine peace of mind.
What Lumenaus Solar will match:
- A new Solar PV or Solar PV with Battery Storage advertised & sold by any other solar retailer websites within Victoria, we will beat the advertised price by 5%, but only if that system shares the same key specifications and brand name(s) as a system sold on www.lumenaus.com.au
- If you see a lower advertised price for any system you have purchased from Lumenaus Solar within 30 days of your invoice date, Lumenaus Solar will refund you the difference. Offering you complete peace of mind, guaranteed.
What Lumenaus Solar will not match:
- Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
- Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website.
- Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued or special seasonal prices.
- Any price that is based upon rebates, coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services, gift cards or gift card offers
- In-store only pricing.
- Any product purchase intended for resale. Lumenaus Solar will only match one item per customer.
- Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on a long lead time or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
- The 5% discounted price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested 5% discounted price will be the final price.